Volume 1 Page 154
LOCATION: The Beck Cemetery is located two miles east and one-half mile south of Burlington on the east side of County Road 21.
(W1/2, Sec 14, T7N, R5E.)
HISTORY: The cemetery occupies land deeded to Christian Beck in 1834. The first burials were made before 1850 and it is possible some unmarked graves exist in the cemetery. West, across the road, is found the Wyse Cemetery.
|CRONTZ, Solomon||22 Feb 1856 Ae 31y-5m-5d|
|BAER Samuel (f)||18 Sep 1899 Ae 87y-7m-6d|
|Elizabeth (m)||w/o Saml. Baer|
|Nov 1848 Ae 37y|
|CRONTZ. Susana||w/o P. Crontz|
|?? Feb 1850 Ae 40y-1m-15d|
|CRONTZ. Phillip||13 Dec 1855 Ae 59y|
|(stone broken - Illegible)|
|BECK Magdilena||1800 - 1850|
|BROWN. Johnson F.||16 Sep 1850 Ae 1y-1m-23d|
|Mary Leah||16 Sep 1850 Ae ?y-1m-12d|
|children of A.& R. Brown|